The Grand Del Mar/ 2011 Christmas Tea Location
The most wonderful time of the year is here! It's Christmas!Lindsay's Tea Party is gearing up to launch this blog into the bloggersphere early next year! I hope you will journey with me and sit back with a warm cuppa, be sure to invite your friends because this will be an adverture for us all! In the meantime, check out December's Tea of the Month Club! It is one of my most favorite teas that I look forward to all year long! And if you are the 250th person to LIKE our Facebook Page you will win a $25 Cheesecake Factory Gift Card! The holidays are a great time to gather with friends and family from near and afar, and a perfect time to schedule your first or 50th Tea Party!! If you go to a superb Tea Room, I want to know! Please email me your pics and tell me your experiences at any Tea Places! This year was Lindsay's 13th Annual Christmas Friendship Tea. We sipped at the luxurious Grand Del Mar in Del Mar, CA (pictured above). The Grand Del Mar welcomes you for an elegant afternoon in the comfortable setting of this luxury San Diego resort’s Library. Enjoy beautiful music and a perfect pot of fine tea, or glass of wine/champagne, with pastries and tea sandwiches to complete this time-honored tradition.      


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment